WaitressBlog

I don't like to talk about my flair.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Kansas Crackpots Lose Control of School Board!

TOPEKA, Kan. - Conservative Republicans who approved classroom standards that called evolution into question lost control of the state Board of Education in Tuesday's primary election.

read the rest of the story

Thank goodness. It's difficult enough explaining to morons that yes, I did indeed have indoor plumbing while growing up in Kansas. It was even more trying to defend the majority of sane educators in Kansas that don't believe evolution is a tool of the devil.

If nothing else, though, this kefuffle at least brought us the Flying Spaghetti Monster.


1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this blog. I can really relate to you and the way you are feeling. I will be back to check in from time to time. I feel like your readers would also enjoy www.86Badtips.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home